Chiefs of Police Association, Hunterdon County
A Message from the President:
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Hunterdon County Police Chief’s Association. We are happy to be a strong parnter in keeping our community safe with Crime Stoppers. Our Association is comprised of the Chiefs from the various police departments that serve within Hunterdon County. Each month the Chiefs of each police department in Hunterdon County, along with the Hunterdon County Sheriff, The Hunterdon County Prosecutor, State Police Station Commanders, and other Hunterdon County law enforcement leaders, meet to discuss crime trends, new technology opportunities, training issues and other relevant law enforcement issues. The exchange of information, coupled with ongoing direct interaction between Hunterdon County law enforcement leaders, contributes greatly to allowing us to provide state of the art law enforcement protection to our respective communities.
It’s the opinion of this association that the success of any police department in meeting the needs of its community depends in part on providing accurate and timely information as well as various police services to the citizens we serve. To that end, we intend to use this web site as one additional method to provide and share information to our members and our respective communities.
The HUNTERDON COUNTY POLICE CHIEFS ASSOCIATION is a professional organization committed to excellence in delivering quality service to our membership, the law enforcement community, and the citizens of Hunterdon County. The mission of the Association is to:
l. Lead and support the efforts of police chiefs and sworn law enforcement executives throughout the County in advancing the science and art of police services.
2. Promote and advance the highest ethical and professional standards in law enforcement at all levels throughout the County.
3. Enhance cooperation among all law enforcement leaders in Hunterdon. County.
4. Support the best possible recruitment and training of qualified individuals into the law enforcement profession.
5. Pursue the adoption of legislation and administrative regulations which promote public safety and professional law enforcement standards.
6. Enhance professional and personal relationships among members of Hunterdon County’s law enforcement agencies and promote the interests of Hunterdon County ·law enforcement throughout the State of New Jersey.
7. Provide and support quality training for all County law enforcement officers, enhance membership, and promote community programs.